[ux_banner height=”50%” bg=”4583″ bg_size=”original” bg_overlay=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)”]
[text_box style=”circle” width=”40″ width__sm=”60″ padding=”30px 30px 30px 30px” position_x=”90″ position_y=”50″ bg=”rgba(64, 137, 6, 0.86)” depth=”3″]
win this stunning
No purchase necessary
Win this Stunning Indoor/Outdoor Rug worth R1200
Entry Date: Aug 1 to Aug 14, 2018
Fill in your details in the form below to enter the competition.
These rules apply to all competitions run on the Equator Home Fashion! website.
Rules may change without notice
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the rules of the competition as set out below
- Directors or employees of Gralan (Pty) Ltd. and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- Suppliers of prizes and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- The competition starts at 12h00 on the start date mentioned above and ends at 23h59 on the finish date mentioned above.
- Entries must be received within this entry window to quality for the draw
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter the competition
- You must live within the Republic of South Africa
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competitions.
- By entering the competition you agree that you have opted in for promotional material and/or online advertising. You will have the option to opt out of further marketing materials.
- If you enter a subsequent competition(s), the above opt-in and opt-out procedure is followed.
- Your details will not be divulged to any 3rd party
- Only 1 (one) entry per person per competition
- If more than 1 entry is received from a particular email address, only 1 entry will be entered into the draw
- The only acceptable method of entry is via the competition popup or the entry form above
- The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date of the competition
- The draw will be done randomly by computer from all entries received within the competition time frame
- The winner will be notified within 7 days if the draw, via the the same email used to enter the competition
- The prize will be delivered at no cost to the winner. Alternatively the prize may be collected from a designated collection point.
- Should we not be able to contact the winner on 3 separate attempts, the prize will be donated to a charity of our choice
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- If you have won a competition in the previous 90 days, you will not be eligible to win another prize. The prize will then be allocated to the next drawn entry
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash or other items
- We reserve the right to substitute the price with a prize of similar monetary value
- Should you decline to accept the prize it will be donated to a charity of our choice
- We are not responsible for entries that are not delivered due to, but not limited to, any human error, hardware, software or transmission errors, pop-up blockers, power failures and battery life problems. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered.
- We are not responsible for any competition pop-up banner not appearing on a mobile phone, personal computer or tablet etc.
- We are absolved of any responsibility for damages either direct or implied that may arise out of the competition or use or misuse of the item supplied as a prize
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel competitions at any time.