Cookware Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Allow cookware to cool completely before washing to avoid thermal shock
- Wash in warm water & dish-washing liquid
- Clean with a soft sponge
- Avoid using pot scourers or steel wool as this may damage the non-stick surface
- Avoid using abrasives, solvents, bleach, ammonia etc.
- Ensure cookware is spotlessly clean before storing
- Rinse and allow to dry
- Use a protector sheet between pots & pans to avoid damage
Allow your cookware to cool completely before washing to avoid thermal shock. Clean with warm soapy water and a soft sponge to make sure the interior is spotless before storing. When storing, we recommend that you place a protective sheet in-between your pots and pans to minimize wear and tear.