Care & Cleaning Instructions:
- Clean with a damp cloth, then dry with a soft cloth or duster
- Wipe spills immediately and clean with mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid harsh cleaning chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, solvents and abrasives.
- Do not place hot plates or sharp objects on the surface as they may damage the finish. Use place-mats to protect the surface.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prolong the lifespan of the materials