- This cushion may be exposed to sunlight, but lifespan will be extended by storing it under cover when not in use.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust accumulation (Use with the soft brush nozzle on your vacuum cleaner)
- Blot liquid spills immediately with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Spot clean stains with a mild laundry detergent diluted in warm water. Then rinse with clean water
- To wash the whole cushion, remove the inner and then wash the inner and cover separately.
- Wash gently with mild laundry detergent diluted in warm water.
- Rinse with clean water until water runs clear.
- Allow to dry.
- Avoid harsh cleaning chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, solvents and abrasives.
- May also be Dry-cleaned to remove oil stains.